Shop Rules e-Gerris.co.uk
SHOP RULES E-GERRIS.CO.UK
1. These regulations set out the rules for using the online store located on the website available at e-gerris.co.uk by the consumer, within the meaning of applicable law (hereinafter also referred to as the "Customer"). The website enables distance orders for clothing, footwear and brand accessories premium.
2. The website is run by the company: A-Z INVESTMETNS with its registered office in Lublin (20-233) at ul. Fryderyk Chopin 41 place 2, REGON 362937120 | NIP 9462655786 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The website is intended for use by natural persons having full legal capacity. To take full advantage of the Website's functionality and make purchases, it is not necessary to register on the Website - the Customer, by placing an order even without registration, expressly accepts the rules of using the Website. It is prohibited to enter illegal content on the Website.
4. In order to properly use the Website, the user should have computer hardware and software that meets the following minimum requirements, current browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome, monitor with a minimum resolution of 1024x768, enabled Cookies and Java Script, installed Adobe Acrobat Reader and an active e-mail account.
5. The website saves cookie files on the user's computer, used to store information in them for the purposes of functionality - e.g. saving browsing preferences. The goal is to facilitate browsing the next time you visit the site. The user alone decides which cookies and how they are saved, via the web browser settings (commonly used: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari). Default browser settings allow cookies to be stored on the Website.
6. Any information on the Website and dealing with matters related to the Website can be obtained: e-mail email@example.com.
1. The properties of the goods are described in the Product Information, which is available on the Website (clothing, footwear, accessories) and the description of the product.
2. All prices on the Website are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT tax and do not include shipping costs. If you place an order from PLN 150, the store will bear the costs of one-off transport by standard parcel to one place indicated by the Customer in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
3. All promotions covering the Website cannot be combined with any other promotions. The customer may, at his choice, take advantage of one promotion, unless the regulations of the specific promotion explicitly provide for the possibility of using several promotions together.
1. To place an order on the Website, add the product to the basket, then complete all fields of the order form (data in accordance with the actual state) and send the form via the Website to the eSklep. Tips for concluding transactions can be found in Annex 2.
2. eSklep will inform the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer that his order has been placed in the e-Shop (confirmation of placing the order).
We ask customers to note that this is the first of three confirmations that the Customer will receive electronically to the e-mail address provided by him, the last of which is necessary to conclude the sales contract with the e-Shop, and only the third (confirmation of the actual state of the product) means conclusion contracts, as referred to in § 4). The third confirmation (conclusion of the distance contract) contains the tracking number and is sent to the Customer, on a durable medium, immediately after the conclusion of the contract and the Customer's confirmation of the order.
3. The order can be placed round the clock and is valid for 7 days, which are counted as follows:
1) if the first confirmation is sent to the Customer on a business day between 7.30 a.m. 15.30 Customer order is considered to be placed on the same day,
2) if the first confirmation is sent to the Customer at a different time than the above, the Customer's order shall be deemed to have been placed on the first business day following the day of sending the confirmation.
The business day is the day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the order in whole or in part and refund the entire amount paid / or in the event of a COD shipment, if:
- there was an error in quantity and the item is temporarily unavailable or completely
- the address provided by the customer is not supported by the carrier
- there was a product price error disproportionate to the market price of the model, e.g. the product is several times more expensive than the market price or cheaper.
- the product has a manufacturing defect
-the customer address is outside the EU
The customer will be notified by email or phone within 1 business day of the cancellation of the order.
1. Pursuant to the provisions of law, a sales contract is concluded upon the submission of consistent declarations of intent by both parties, that is: an effective placement of the order by the Customer and confirmation of the order being accepted by the eSklep.
2. Acceptance of the order by eSklep takes place by sending the Customer, by electronic means on a durable medium to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, confirmation of the contract at the time of preparing the package in the sense of checking the actual state of the product.
3. The conclusion of a distance contract takes place when the e-shop approves the order by providing the Customer with the number of the prepared shipment by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
1. eShop informs that each promotional sale covers only a limited number of goods and that orders are processed in the order in which they are placed, until stocks of goods covered by this form of promotional sale run out.
2. The Customer may make changes to the order placed or cancel the order by sending an electronic notification - firstname.lastname@example.org until the start of the contract by eSklep in accordance with paragraph 3.
3. eSklep begins the implementation of the contract simultaneously with the confirmation of the order:
1) in relation to goods marked on the Website as "currently available" - within the quantity available on the Website, passing the goods for shipment,
1. eShop will process the order within the time limit specified for the given product on the Website, calculated in business days. This deadline should be increased by the delivery time, counted from the date of confirmation of the order. If the Customer has placed several orders for goods at different times at the same time, they will be sent together after completing the whole, i.e. after the longest of the given time has elapsed.
2. In accordance with applicable law, a proper receipt or VAT invoice is issued for each good sold.
3. eShop offers free delivery and return after joining a shopping club under the name "Gerris Club". As part of joining the club, the Customer may take advantage of the preferential shopping conditions specified in point 6 point 4 after fulfilling the specific conditions referred to in point 6 point 5
4. The customer after registering the account, as a logged in person will receive a 5% permanent discount and the possibility of free delivery and return.
5. To participate in the promotion item 4, the Customer should add to the basket items with a minimum value of PLN 90 and choose as a delivery method courier shipment and payment by bank transfer or payment using the Dotpay module. Products in the Outlet category do not participate in any promotion.
6. The delivery and delivery time depends on the location of the product warehouse and is between 2 and 5 business days. Each customer after placing an order receives electronic information with the planned delivery date.
1. When placing an order, the customer chooses one of the ways to pay the price for the goods ordered:
a. Fast online payment using PayU transaction broker.
b. Fast online payment using a DotPay transaction broker.
c. PayPal online payment using the Dotpay module.
d. Payment by VISA / MASTERCARD using a DotPay transaction broker.
e. BLIK payment using a DotPay transaction broker.
f. Payment by traditional bank transfer to the store's account
g. Payment on delivery - payment of a courier's fee when delivering the parcel.
2. In the event that the product is returned, the payment will be refunded in full to the customer using the same payment method that was used by the customer to make the payment, in particular the refund may take place on the bank account from which the payment took place. If the customer has paid for the shipment to the courier when collecting the package, the payment will be refunded to the account specified by the Customer.
1. Deliveries of goods ordered in the eShop are made by a carrier conducting business activity in the field of delivery of parcels, in accordance with the Carrier's Regulations containing, among others dates, costs and method of delivery. The regulations of the carriers that the eSklep uses are available at dhl.com
2. We would like to draw the customers' attention that valuable parcels, e.g. with content such as the Website's assortment, are at risk of loss, and the applicable regulations impose obligations on the recipient of the parcel.
3. We recommend customers check the package in the presence of the courier. Pursuant to the regulations, the Customer has the right to open the package and check whether its content is in accordance with the order and whether the goods are not damaged.
4. We ask Customers that in the event of a package other than described above, its damage or any non-compliance with the order, do not collect the package and contact the eSklep as soon as possible.
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a consumer who has entered into a distance contract may within fourteen (14) days from the date of taking possession of the purchased item by the Customer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier, withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting an eSklep declaration of withdrawal from the contract. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement to the postal or electronic address of the eShop indicated in § 1 item 2 above before it expires. The e-shop extends the deadline for the consumer to withdraw from a distance contract without giving reasons for thirty (30) days from the date of delivery to the Customer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier of the shipment by the carrier.
2. eShop in the performance of its obligation draws attention to the content of art. 38 point 3 of the Act on Consumer Rights, according to which the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer, among others in relation to a contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the consumer may use the model withdrawal form which is Annex 3 to the Regulations or make this statement in any other manner consistent with legal provisions.
4. The customer, in connection with exercising the right to withdraw from a distance sales contract, bears the direct cost of returning the goods to the eShop.
1. eShop completing orders undertakes to deliver goods free from defects.
2. The customer has the right to lodge complaints in cases specified in applicable law (warranty) or warranty. The choice as to whether the customer uses the warranty or guarantee belongs to the customer. At the Customer's request, eSklep will provide the full content of the warranty provided by the manufacturer for a specific product, provided that eSklep has access to it.
3. Complaints about goods can be submitted in any way permitted by the provisions of generally applicable law, e.g. by:
a. sending a complaint in writing by post to the abovementioned e-shop postal address or
4. Sample complaint forms are included in Annex 4 and Annex 5, the Customer may file a complaint without using the sample complaint forms.
5. We remind you to attach a confirmation of purchase of goods to the complaint (it may be, e.g. a receipt, VAT invoice or other evidence allowed by law) and that without getting acquainted with the advertised goods it is not possible to consider the complaint submitted by the eSklep.
6. eSklep provides the option of free receipt of the advertised goods from the Customer by the carrier indicated by the eSklep at the address provided by the Customer, within three business days, excluding the day of notification, counting from the Customer's eSklep notification of the need to send the Good. eSklep does not oblige the Customer to use the carrier indicated by eSklep.
7. The Seller shall consider the complaint immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission. The seller will inform about the consideration of the complaint in a manner consistent with the wishes of the customer (e.g. e-mail or registered letter).
8. Please be advised that the Customer who is a consumer may use, among others, the following out-of-court complaint consideration methods and redress:
- the client may refer the case to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court in Poznań in accordance with the rules of this arbitration court and applicable law. This information does not constitute an arbitration clause. ESklep will decide on the arbitration clause in each case separately after the dispute has arisen.
- The Customer may apply to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and eSklep.
Detailed information on the possibility for the consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Inspection Commerce.
- The customer can use the European ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The decision on consent to use the ADR entity eSklep in each case will be taken separately after the dispute has arisen.
1. The content of the Regulations will be made available to all customers on the website available at e-gerris.co.uk.
2. The sale of goods on the Website, as well as after-sales customer service, is based on generally applicable law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 as amended) and the Act of day. May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
3. In the event of a conflict of provisions of the Regulations with mandatory provisions in place of the provisions of the Regulations, these provisions shall apply, and the remainder of the Regulations shall remain in force.
"Coins" loyalty program
1. The "Coins" loyalty program was created to promote the e-gerris.co.uk online store
2. This regualmin defines the manner of collecting and using coins by the clients participating in the program.
§ 2 General
1. For every 100 coins issued, the buyer receives a discount on the order of PLN 10 ~
2. A maximum of 300 coins can be used for a one-off transaction.
3. The buyer may participate in the program after registering the account and accepting the regulations.
4. You can check the availability of coins at any time by logging into your account in the "Coins" tab.
5. Each collected coins are valid for 365 days from the moment they are issued.
6. The buyer cannot exchange coins for real cash - coins are a virtual currency that can only be used in the store when ordering.
§ 3 Rules for collecting coins
1. The buyer may collect coins in the following manner:
a) By registering an account
b) Providing a link to the store / products on social media
c) Inviting friends to register an account
d) When buying products, the number of licking coins is as follows: - for each 42 PLN spent, the buyer receives 10 coins.
e) Review products in the store
§ 4 Final provision
1. The program is in the "beta phase", we reserve the right to change the rules for collecting coins.
2. All errors encountered while using the program should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com