What data we save
We can collect the following information:
- contact details, including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
For a full list of the cookies we collect, see List of cookies we collect
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Keeping internal documentation.
- We may use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest using the email address provided.
- We may also occasionally use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to tailor the website to your interests.
We strive to keep your information secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to secure and safeguard the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to put it on your computer's hard drive. After agreeing, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or informs the user when visiting a specific site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you individually. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
In general, cookies help us provide a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful and which are not. The cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal data
You can limit the collection or use of your personal data as follows:
- whenever you are asked to complete a form on a website, look for a field that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously consented to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by informing us using the contact details.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal data to third parties unless we receive your consent or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send promotional information about third parties that we think may interest you if you tell us you want it to happen.
YYou can request specific personal information that we have about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information about you, send us this message using the contact information.
If you believe that any information we retain on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or write to us as soon as possible at the above address. We will immediately correct any information deemed incorrect.
The following table lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Nazwa Cookie||Opis pliku cookie|
|FORM_KEY||Przechowuje losowo wygenerowany klucz, aby zapobiec fałszywym żądaniom.|
|PHPSESSID||Twój identyfikator sesji na serwerze.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Umożliwia gościom przeglądanie i edytowanie swoich zamówień.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||Link do informacji o twoim koszyku i historii oglądania, jeśli poprosiłeś o to.|
|STF||Informacje o produktach, które wysłałeś pocztą e-mail do przyjaciół.|
|STORE||Widok sklepu lub język, który wybrałeś.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||Wskazuje, czy klient może używać plików cookie.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Ułatwia buforowanie treści w przeglądarce, aby strony ładowały się szybciej.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Ułatwia buforowanie treści w przeglądarce, aby strony ładowały się szybciej.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Ułatwia buforowanie treści w przeglądarce, aby strony ładowały się szybciej.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Ułatwia buforowanie treści w przeglądarce, aby strony ładowały się szybciej.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Ułatwia buforowanie treści w przeglądarce, aby strony ładowały się szybciej.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Ułatwia buforowanie treści w przeglądarce, aby strony ładowały się szybciej.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Ułatwia buforowanie treści na serwerze, aby strony ładowały się szybciej.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Ułatwia tłumaczenie treści na inne języki.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Ułatwia tłumaczenie treści na inne języki.|
2. Aplikacja Gerris.pl - Moda & Zakupy online is installed on mobile devices, in particular on mobile phones and tablets and after downloading the application via:
- in the case of a mobile device with the system Android z Google Play store ;
- in the case of a mobile device with the system iOS z Apple AppStore
3. Using the application requires a mobile device with the iOS or Android and the connection of the mobile device to the Internet. Some functionalities of the application also require a mobile device for the camera to scan the QR code. Running the application is completely free and you can uninstall it at any time.
4. Using the application does not require providing any personal data. However, when placing an order, the application stores personal data for the purposes of the contract. In addition, the application has safeguards to prevent suspicion by third parties and is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data. The organizer provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
5. In the case referred to in para. 4, the Administrator of Personal Data is Sylwester Zabielski, who is the owner of A-Z INVESTMENTS in Lublin, at ul. Fryderyka Chopina 41 place 2, NIP: 946-26-55-786. Data may be made available only to entities cooperating with the Organizer, in order to perform the contract, i.e. carriers and for billing purposes. Users providing their personal data when registering an account in the mobile application have the right to inspect this data, correct it, request an update, delete it or object to their processing.
6. Depending on the mobile platform, the application may access the following permissions on a mobile device:
- device and camera memory for the purpose of scanning the QR code,
In addition, the application may transfer to the Gerris.pl store system information about the name of the mobile device on which it was installed, the version of the mobile device operating system used by the User, the application version and the notification token. Depending on the mobile application, the application's permissions can be revoked by changing the system settings on the device or uninstalling the application.